Polyguard’s fast drying, rubber based adhesive in solvent solution which is used in conjunction with Polyguard’s coatings and tape wraps. This product is formulated with VOC exempted solvents to meet all California VOC regulations.
RD-6® Coating System
RD-6® Application Video
Features & Benefits
- Zero VOC formulation to meet all California VOC regulations.
- Fast drying - no down time between primer coat and RD-6® application.
- Rubber-based - works synergistically with the bitumen-based tape wraps.
- Both brush and roller application can be used - allows the application and/or operator to specify application method based on pipe size and conditions.
- Only a thin coat is necessary - less downtime and more efficient coverage.
601 ZERO VOC LIQUID ADHESIVE may be applied with roller or brush to clean and dry pipe surface. It should be mixed well prior to use and applied at an average rate of 400 ft2 per gallon (10m 2/ liter). Do not thin the liquid adhesive. In the event of cold weather, store inside prior to use.
The liquid adhesive is an industrial coating and would be harmful or fatal if swallowed. It is marked as red label from the standpoint of flash point. Prohibit flames, sparks, welding, and smoking during application. Solvents could be irritating to the eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush with water and contact physician.Avoid prolonged contact with skin and breathing of vapor or spray mist from the liquid adhesive. In confined areas, use adequate forced ventilation, fresh air masks, explosion proof equipment, and clean clothing. This material is sold by Polyguard Products, Inc. only for the purposes described in this literature.