Underseal® Underslab Membrane
Underseal® Underslab Membrane is a tough, 85-mil pre-concrete pour waterproofing membrane/vapor barrier designed to virtually eliminate water and vapor transmission through concrete slabs on grade. In addition to protecting floor finishes and indoor air quality, Underseal® Underslab Membrane also acts as a barrier to methane and radon gas.
- Superior Protection: 3-layer composite membrane
- Superior Puncture Resistance: Higher than current Class A Vapor Barrier requirements (2200 grams, or under 5 pounds)
- Superior Resistance to Water Migration: Eliminates water and vapor migration by forming a strong mechanical bond to the concrete
- Superior Adhesive Bond: Creates a strong adhesive bond when the static load and thermal reactive heat of the concrete slab causes sealant/adhesive compound to have an intimate contact with the concrete surface
- Superior Adaptability: Flexible material that adapts to job site irregularities for ease of installation
U.S. Patent No. 7,488,523
U.S. Patent No. 7,686,903
Underseal® Blindside™ Membrane
Underseal® Blindside™ Membrane is a 73-mil, pre-concrete pour, strong sheet membrane waterproofing with a thick, cross-laminated, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) backing, laminated to a thick layer of proprietary waterproofing adhesive compound integrated into a nonwoven geotextile fabric.
- Superior puncture resistance of greater than 217 lbs, which provides strong resistance to concrete construction abuse
- Rainfall, freeze/thaw & wet/dry cycling do not affect the installed system
- Flexible material that adapts to job site irregularities
- Fully adhering watertight laps for ease of installation