The Best Just Got Better
Introducing Polyguard 650L36 Sheet Membrane
Now you have two size options when it comes to our classic 650 Sheet Membrane – 48” and now our 36” version.
650L36 SHEET MEMBRANE is a strong, pliable, pliable self-adhering, 60 mil, post applied sheet waterproofing membrane/vapor retarder that virtually eliminates water and vapor transmission through concrete slabs. The advantages are it was designed for use on foundation walls, mud slabs, sills and spandrel beams, tunnels, plaza decks, parking garages, and related applications where waterproofing is critical. It may also be used on wood or concrete block structures and insulated concrete forms (ICF).
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Two size options that allow for fast and easy application to continuous flat surfaces
- Cold applied and self-adhered to poured concrete over a liquid adhesive
- Factory bonding assures uniform membrane thickness of 60 mils
- Formulated for low-temperature applications down to 25°F (-4°C)
- Detail Tape available for trim corners, construction joints, and other applications.
- Release film does not tear like paper release
- Extended selvage edge provides asphalt-to-asphalt adhesion at the seam
- White color to help reflect heat