Tileguard™ is a composite membrane of fabric and rubberized asphalt, 40 mils in thickness used to reduce the risk of cracking of ceramic tiles in a flooring application. This elastomeric, self-adhesive membrane is wound on cores with a disposable silicone release sheet. It absorbs stress caused by concrete cracking, helping to prevent cracks in the subfloor from appearing in the tile surface above. Tileguard™ can be installed over a variety of subflooring surfaces, including installation underneath ceramic or brick flooring with thin or thick tile setting materials.
Tileguard™ Anti-Fracture Underlayment
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Elastomeric, self-adhesive membrane designed for use under tile
- Peel off silicone treated release liner prevents sticking when rolled
- Absorbs stress caused by concrete cracking, helping to prevent cracks in the subfloor from appearing in the tile surface below
- Can be installed over a variety of subflooring surfaces
- Creates a quieter, warmer and drier environment
|606 Tape||High strength double-sided tape comprised of rubberized asphalt.|
|650 LT Liquid Adhesive||Used to prime all structural concrete, masonry, or wood surfaces prior to membrane installation.|
|650 WB Liquid Adhesive||Used to prime all structural concrete, masonry, or wood surfaces on which Polyguard Membranes will be applied.|
|Detail Sealant PW™||VOC/HAPS-free high-performance solvent-free sealant.|
|LM-85 SSL||Self-leveling flood coat waterproofing membrane.|
To obtain a DWG detail, you must:
Right click on button & select
For a job-specific submittal package, please contact Polyguard for Product Submittal Requests. Click here to find your area’s field representative.