Airlok® STPE Gun-N-Spread is a single-component, gun and trowel cold-applied Silyl Terminated Polyether (STPE) fluid flashing material; that combines the best of silicone and polyurethane properties. Typically used as a fluid-applied, troweled on above grade rough opening flashing/waterproofing used prior to installation of doors and windows.
Airlok® STPE Gun-N-Spread
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Versatile putty-knife application as window opening flashing
- Can be used on damp or wet surfaces
- Unlike silicone products, Airlok STPE is compatible with virtually all common Building Materials
- Single-component; ease of application with no need for mixing
- Existing cured membranes readily receive additional application creating a monolithic transition
- Wide range of application temperatures from 25°F (-3°C) up to 110°F (44°C)
- Resistant to wash-off during rain events, extending the application time relative to inclement weather
- High solids content of 100% for high yield and <20 g/l VOC
- Compatible with most known building materials
- Long term exposure to the sun’s ultra violet (UV) rays for a period up to nine (9) months
- Long term physical durability and chemical stability as a liquid applied air barrier system
- Compliant with NFPA 285 in most wall assemblies
For a job-specific submittal package, please contact Polyguard for Product Submittal Requests. Click here to find your area’s field representative.
|Airlok Flex®||Impermeable air barrier for use on concrete and concrete masonry surfaces.|
|Airlok Flex® VP||Permeable, single-component elastomeric air barrier membrane. Also available in Low Temperature version (VP LT).|
|Airlok Flex® WG||Permeable, above-grade air, weather and vapor coating. Also available in Low Temperature version (WG LT).|
|Airlok® Sheet 200 BU/NP||20-mil butyl, self-adhesive, non-permeable sheet membrane. 60-day UV exposure with broad in-surface temperature up to 240°F.|
|Airlok® Sheet UV 200 BU/NP||20-mil butyl, non-permeable sheet membrane with a foil/polyscrim backing. 1-year UV exposure with broad in-surface temperature up to 240°F.|
|Airlok® Sheet 400 HT/NP||40-mil modified asphalt, high temperature, self-adhesive, non-permeable sheet membrane. 60-day UV exposure.|
|Airlok® Sheet 400 NP||40-mil modified asphalt, self-adhesive, non-permeable sheet membrane. 60-day UV exposure.|
|Airlok® Sheet UV 400 NP||40-mil modified asphalt, self-adhesive, non-permeable sheet membrane with foil/polyscrim film backing. 1-year UV exposure.|
|Airlok® Sheet UV Ultra 400 NP||40-mil modified asphalt, self-adhesive, non-permeable sheet membrane with durable foil facing backing. 2-year UV exposure.|
|Airlok® STPE Detail-N-Joint||Fluid-applied, fiber-filled joint filler. Detailing compound used at transitions in the building process. Compatible with most building materials.
Can be used on wet/damp surfaces.
|Airlok® STPE Flash-N-Roll||Fluid-applied WRB (Rolled on) and Window flashing. Durable, compatible with most building materials, can be used on wet/damp surfaces.|
|Airlok® STPE Spray-N-Roll||Fluid-applied WRB (Spray or roll). Durable, compatible with most building materials, can be used on wet/damp surfaces.|