Underseal® CRM™ Chemical Resistant Membrane
Underseal® CRM™ Chemical Resistant Membrane is a 85-mil, pre-applied membrane that has been designed and tested to withstand elevated concentrations of soil, water and vapor contaminants. When installed below the slab and behind vertical walls, CRM™ creates a barrier preventing water & vapor from transmitting into the structure.
- Superior Protection: 3-layers of waterproofing protection.
- Superior Adhesive Bond: Creates a strong adhesive bond when the static load of the concrete slab causes sealant/adhesive compound.
- Superior Adaptability: Flexible material that adapts to jobsite irregularities for ease of installation
- Superior Joints: Fully-adhering, watertight, chemical and vapor resistant laps.
- Provides a barrier that has been designed and tested to withstand elevated concentrations of contaminants typically found in construction sites which may be considered brownfield projects.
Ultra CRM™ Chemical Resistant Membrane
Ultra CRM™ Chemical Resistant Membrane is a 60-mil, post-applied membrane designed for poured concrete foundation walls, tunnels, parking garages and related applications where chemical resistant waterproofing is critical.
- Superior Barrier: Provides a barrier that has been designed and tested to withstand elevated concentrations of contaminants typically found in construction sites which may be considered brownfield projects.
- Quality Composite: Proprietary adhesive compound bonded to a Chemical Resistant Membrane ensures uniform thickness and performance.
- Precision: Factory controlled side seams combined with CR™ Seam Tape ensures monolithic application with enhanced seam integrity.
- Fully Adhered: Enhancing the durability of the membrane and mitigating lateral water migration.