In addition to manufacturing and marketing sheet membrane products for underslab, blindside and foundation applications Polyguard Architectural Products manufactures several highly engineered special use products for different applications including:
- Balcony waterproofing for wood deck balcony structures that are typically covered with lightweight concrete
- High heat, roofing underlayment for steep slope roofs
- Anti-Facture ceramic tile flooring underlayment
- Parking structure waterproofing membrane
Balconyguard™ is a 60-mil, self-adhesive waterproofing membrane to be used specifically on wood deck balcony structures that will be covered with lightweight concrete.
- A treated removable release film
- High strength PET film
- Specially designed for waterproofing balconies and exposed multi-story walkways that will be covered with lightweight concrete
- 48″ wide rolls reduce seam occurrence by up to 25%
Deckguard® HT Roofing & Watershield Underlayment
Deckguard® HT is a high heat 40-mil roofing membrane composed of a high strength slip resistant spider web backing laminated to a high-performance high heat asphalt compound with a film release for ease of application.
- High heat membrane, can be exposed to heat up to 260°F
- Film release for ease of application
- Self-sealing: will seal around nails to resist leakage created by water backing up due to ice dams or wind-driven rains
- Waterproofs potential leak areas such as protrusions, skylights, valleys, and other flashing areas
Tileguard™ Anti-Fracture Underlayment
Tileguard™ is a composite membrane of fabric and rubberized asphalt, 40 mils in thickness used to reduce the risk of cracking of ceramic tiles in a flooring application.
- Elastomeric, self-adhesive membrane designed for use under tile
- Peel off silicone treated release liner prevents sticking when rolled
- Absorbs stress caused by concrete cracking, helping to prevent cracks in the subfloor from appearing in the tile surface below
- Can be installed over a variety of subflooring surfaces
- Creates a quieter, warmer and drier environment
NW-75 Membrane for Parking Structures
NW-75 Membrane is designed for use prior to an asphalt overlay. When placed on joints and cracks of pavement, it will waterproof and also reduce the extent and severity of reflective cracking.
- Used in Parking Structures
- Peel-off silicone treated release liner prevents sticking when rolled
- Nonwoven geotextile fabric backing provides a mechanical bond to the asphalt overlay
- Thickness: 65 mils