Underseal® PRM™ is a strong, self-adhering, 65-mil, post-applied sheet waterproofing membrane/vapor retarder.
- Strong, self-adhering sheet membrane with a double thick, high strength, cross-laminated polyethylene backing
- Adheres tightly and permanently to concrete
- Backing forms a continuous barrier to water and moisture vapor entry
- Allows for faster waterproofing applications by eliminating the step to install an additional protection course prior to backfilling operations
- HORIZONTAL – designed for application to horizontal slabs such as parking garages, plaza decks, plywood decks, and related applications where waterproofing is critical
650 Sheet Membrane
650 Sheet Membrane is a strong, pliable, pliable self-adhering, 60 mil, post applied sheet waterproofing membrane/vapor retarder that virtually eliminates water and vapor transmission through concrete slabs.
- Wide membrane allows for fast and easy application to continuous flat surfaces
- Narrow width material is available for trim corners, construction joints and other applications
- Cold applied and self-adhered to poured concrete over liquid adhesive
- Factory bonding assures uniform membrane thickness of 60 mils
- Formulated for low temperature applications down to 25°F (-4°C)